Monday, July 12, 2010

Zucchini

Our garden in doing great this year. Matt made a raised bed for us and there's such a difference between the pots and the raised bed. My pots get dried out so quickly in the heat of the summer even if I water the pots twice a day. So, next year I'm hoping Matt will put up another raised bed! (Hint) I'll have to post a picture of our huge tomato and zucchini plants that I let get out of control. Next year I'll plan a little better.


We've gotten several zucchinis out of the garden so far and just a few grape tomatoes which Lucas gobbles up as soon as they are picked. So, I was inspired and made stuffed zucchini. They turned out great. The boys didn't appreciate it but Matt and I did have a yummy lunch out of our garden.

1 comment:

Christina said...

We also have problems with the pots getting dry...makes me want to try a raised bed!